Overview Quick Details
Packaging & Delivery
- Disc couplings are a simple assembly with few moving parts reducing the risk for coupling failure and backlash.They utilize thin stainless steel disc springs that allow for a substantial amount of shaft misalignment while remaining rigid under torsional loads.
- Disc couplings feature a balanced design allowing for smooth operation at speeds up to10,000 rpm.Screws are used to mount the disc springs, as opposed to rivets, to maintain constant zero-backlash performance.
- Single disc couplings are comprised of two anodized aluminum hubs and multiple flat stainless steel disc springs. They are not adept at accommodating parallel misalignment due to the complex bending of the disc that would be required.The single disc coupling is best suited for applications with space restrictions that require precise positioning.
- Double disc couplings consist of two anodized aluminum hubs, two sets of multiple flat stainless steel disc springs, and a center spacer. This design allows each disc set to bend individually to accommodate all types of misalignment including parallel. Center spacers are available in anodized aluminum or insulating acetal for electrical isolation.
- Include power transmission to industrial equipment such as pumps, gear boxes, compressors, blowers, mixers, and conveyors.
- Widely used in various mechanical and hydraulic fields
- Small dimension, low weight, high transmitted torque
- Elastomers made of polyurethane with shore hardness between 80-98
- Compensating the axial relative drift, buffer and vibration reduction
- Material:steel and aluminum alloy
- Lightweight aluminum version of the industry standard shaft coupling
- Interchangeable with L and SS line of hubs
- Corrosion resistant (finished bores passivated for additional protection)
- Accommodates for angular and parallel shaft misalignment
- Fail-safe – will still perform if elastomer “spider” fails
- No metal to metal contact
- Resistant to oil, dirt, sand, moisture, and grease
- For high performance servo motor motion control applications
- High torsional stiffness for precision positioning
- Eco-Friendly servo motor couplings, Adapted to RoHS Directive with no banned
- Low inertia for high speed applications (low runout)
- Zero backlash and low hysteresis ensures repeatable precise positioning
- Servo Motor Shaft Couplings for Clean Room Applications
1. We have first-class testing equipment to detect various data parameters and control the quality of the item.Whenever they must first detected whether the qualityis qualified and the unqualified bearing will be eliminated directly.So we can get the trust of a large customer, and supply them for several years.
2. We have our own R & D capabilities, to help customers solve the problem of non-standard bearings.We can also according to customer requirementschange their own mark.
3. Price,ourmanufactureensure that our prices across China are quite competitive.It is better for you to compare prices and qualityamong suppliers.But everyone knows you can not buy the highest quality products with the lowest price,but our product is the best quailty if you use equal price.
1. When can i get the quotation ?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price,please call us or tell us in your emailso that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality ?
After price confirmed,sample order is available to check our quality.
3. What is your main products ?
Linear motion systems,like lead screws, flexible coupling,Miniature linear guide rails,ball screws,linear rod shaft,ceramic bearings …etc. But also CNC machining centers and CNC machinable tooling boards.
4. Could you get a better price on your products ?
Yes,you can.We will give the best price on all of the products you need,which can help you to compete other companies in your markets.
5. What is the strength of your company ?
We have a engineer team,who have well experienced on product’s and machine designs.
we can help you to solve the problems you meet.