High best quality quality 65Mn steel 10B.14.62.120 harvester Smash Knife for harvester spare parts

High  best quality quality 65Mn steel 10B.14.62.120 harvester Smash Knife for harvester spare parts

Furthermore, WE CAN Make Custom-made VARIATORS, GEARED MOTORS, Electric powered MOTORS AND OTHER HYDRAULIC Merchandise In accordance TO CUSTOMERS’ DRAWINGS.


Rapid Specifics

Relevant Industries:

Producing Plant

Area of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Brand Identify:


Local Service Location:


Product Title:

harvester Smash Knife




Harvester Equipment




Substantial-High quality






10B.fourteen.sixty two.one hundred twenty


Carton Box

Packaging & Shipping

Guide Time
Quantity(Luggage) 1 – one hundred a hundred and one – five hundred >500
Est. Time(times) 7 15 To be negotiated

On-line Customization




After Warranty Service No service
Applicable Industries Equipment Fix Shops,Farms
Issue New
Local Service Area Russia
Showroom Location Russia
Warranty unavailable
Sort Blades
Use Harvesters
Spot of Origin China
Manufacturer Name PARUC
Merchandise Name harvester Smash Knife
Material 65Mn
Software Harvester Machine
Certificate ISO9001:2008
High quality High-Quality
Dimension seventeen*six*6cm
Excess weight .34kg
OEM 10B.14.62.120
Package Carton Box
MOQ 100pc








Q1:How your firm generally transports items to your nations around the world?

This dilemma is mainly determined by the quantity of the items. If the amount of orders is enough for a container, it is advised that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the number of orders is little, they can be shipped by the delivery firm.

Q2:Is your firm’s items retailable?

Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our buy amount is determined according to the packaging of the items. For example, if there are 30 situations in one box, then 30 are the most affordable buy quantity.

Q3:What is the payment approach?

If it is a place, we need to have to receive the full payment ahead of they can be delivered if it is an purchase, then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the deal to signal the deal.





flexible disc coupling

As one of leading flexible disc coupling manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of mechanical products, We offer flexible disc coupling and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail: sales@flexible-disc-coupling.com

Manufacturer supplier exporter of flexible disc coupling.

Recent Posts