Overview Quick Details
1. Structure: Disc2. Flexible or Rigid: Flexible3. Standard or Nonstandard: Standard4. Material: Steel
We believe that the most important thing of all is to be the best in the field and area that we belong to. That is the
We believe that the most important thing of all is to be the best in the field and area that we belong to. That is the way we "PTC" put our most efforts to learn every possible advanced technology. PTC has proudly manfactured and distributed Power Transmission Components since 1989.PTC’s products are manufactured in a modern plant equipped with all necessary design,development and production facilities, PTC factory operates under the total quality assurance according to ISO9001 standard.Our objectives have always been to deliver World-Class Power Transmission Couplings and we proude ourselves in offering not only product but the craftsmanship as it is.
1. Mechanical Parts.
Mechanical Parts: Disc Flexible Coupling
1. No lubrication Np moving parts in PTC Disc-flex coupling herfore lubrication is not necessary.
2. Maintenance Free All metal construction and no wearing parts need to maintenance.
3. Simple design, light weight and high torque. Two hubs, one center member, one disc pack andseveral bolts form the basic coupling PTC Disc-flex couplings are available in wide range of size to meet variable operation conditions.
4. PTC Disc-flex couplings are designed to allowaxial, angular and parallel and parallel misaignment.
5. No backlash and high torsinal stiffness PTC Disc-flex couplings allow no backlash and hightorsional stiffness.
6. High perfomance High temperature do not affect the all metalconstruction.
7. Easy to mount and dismount. PTC Disc-flex couplings have small number of parts and simple constructions which allow quick and easymounting and dismounting work.
8. Safety measure. When a severe over load may damage the couplings, the transmitting rotation will be continued through bolts.