|product||Small Size Transmission Torque Flexible Plum Type Coupling for extruders|
|material||stainless steel , iron , aluminum ,bronze ,carbon steel ,brass etc .|
|size||ISO standard ,customer requirements|
|BORE||Finished bore, Pilot Bore, Special request|
|surface treatment||Carburizing and Quenching,Tempering ,Tooth suface high quenching Hardening,Tempering|
|Processing Method||Molding, Shaving, Hobbing, Drilling, Tapping, Reaming, Manual Chamfering, Grinding etc|
|Heat Treatment||Quenching & Tempering, Carburizing & Quenching, High-frequency Hardening, Carbonitriding……|
|Package||Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Machining Process||Gear Hobbing, Gear Milling, Gear Shaping, Gear Broaching, Gear Shaving, Gear Grinding and Gear Lapping|
|Applications||Toy, Automotive, instrument, electrical equipment, household appliances, furniture, mechanical equipment,daily living equipment, electronic sports equipment, , sanitation machinery, market/ hotel equipment supplies, etc.|
|Testing Equipment||Rockwell hardness tester 500RA, Double mesh instrument HD-200B & 3102,Gear measurement center instrument CNC3906T and other High precision detection equipments|
workshop & equipment
1 . Prioritized Quality
2 .Integrity-based Management
3 .Service Orientation
4 .150+ advanced equipment
5 .10000+ square meter factory area
6 .200+ outstanding employees
7 .90% employees have more than 10 year- working experience in our factory
8 .36 technical staff
9 .certificate ISO 9001 , SGS
10 . Customization support
11 .Excellent after-sales service
sample orders delivery time:
10-15 working days as usual
15-20 working days in busy season
large order leading time :
20-30 working days as usual
30-40 working days in busy season
1. why should you buy products from us not from other suppliers?
We are a 32 year-experience manufacturer on making the gear, specializing in manufacturing varieties of gears, such as helical gear ,bevel gear ,spur gear and grinding gear, gear shaft, timing pulley, rack, , timing pulley and other transmission parts . There are 150+ advanced equipment ,200+ excellent employees ,and 36 technical staff . what’s more ,we have got ISO9001 and SGS certificate .
2 .Do you accept small order?
If your order bearings are our standard size, we accept even 1pcs.
3 .How long is the delivery?
A: Small orders usually takes 10-15 working days,big order usually 20-35 days, depending on orders quantity and whether are standard size.
What are the common installation mistakes to avoid when using flexible couplings?
Proper installation is crucial for the reliable and efficient performance of flexible couplings. Here are some common installation mistakes to avoid:
- Incorrect Alignment: One of the most critical installation errors is improper alignment of the driving and driven shafts. Misalignment can lead to premature wear, increased vibration, and reduced power transmission efficiency. It is essential to align the shafts within the specified tolerances provided by the coupling manufacturer.
- Over-Tightening: Applying excessive torque to the coupling’s fasteners during installation can cause damage to the flexible elements and decrease their ability to accommodate misalignment. It is essential to follow the recommended torque values provided by the coupling manufacturer to ensure proper clamping without over-tightening.
- Improper Lubrication: Some flexible couplings may require lubrication of their flexible elements or moving parts. Failure to lubricate as recommended can lead to increased friction, wear, and reduced service life of the coupling.
- Using Damaged Couplings: Before installation, it is crucial to inspect the flexible coupling for any signs of damage or defects. Using a damaged coupling can lead to premature failure and potential safety hazards. If any damage is detected, the coupling should be replaced with a new one.
- Wrong Coupling Selection: Selecting the wrong type or size of the coupling for the application can result in inadequate performance, premature wear, and possible coupling failure. It’s essential to consider factors such as torque requirements, speed, misalignment compensation, and environmental conditions when choosing the appropriate coupling.
- Ignoring Operating Conditions: Failure to consider the specific operating conditions, such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to corrosive substances, can lead to accelerated wear and reduced coupling lifespan. Choosing a coupling that is compatible with the operating environment is essential.
- Ignoring Manufacturer Guidelines: Each flexible coupling comes with specific installation guidelines provided by the manufacturer. Ignoring these guidelines can lead to suboptimal performance and potential safety issues. It is crucial to carefully follow the manufacturer’s instructions during installation.
By avoiding these common installation mistakes and following best practices, the reliability, efficiency, and service life of flexible couplings can be maximized, leading to improved performance of the mechanical system as a whole.
What are the challenges of using flexible couplings in heavy-duty industrial machinery?
Using flexible couplings in heavy-duty industrial machinery can offer numerous benefits, such as reducing shock loads, accommodating misalignment, and protecting connected equipment. However, there are several challenges that need to be addressed to ensure successful and reliable performance:
- Torsional Stiffness: Heavy-duty machinery often requires high torsional stiffness to maintain accurate rotational timing and prevent energy losses. Selecting a flexible coupling with the appropriate level of torsional stiffness is crucial to avoid excessive torsional deflection and maintain power transmission efficiency.
- High Torque and Speed: Heavy-duty machinery typically operates at high torque and speed levels. The flexible coupling must be capable of handling these intense loads without exceeding its torque or speed ratings, which could lead to premature failure.
- Alignment and Runout: Proper shaft alignment is critical for the reliable operation of flexible couplings in heavy-duty machinery. Misalignment can cause additional stresses and premature wear on the coupling and connected components. Achieving and maintaining precise alignment is essential to maximize coupling performance.
- Environmental Conditions: Heavy-duty industrial machinery often operates in harsh environments with exposure to dust, dirt, chemicals, and extreme temperatures. Flexible couplings must be constructed from durable and corrosion-resistant materials to withstand these conditions and maintain their functionality over time.
- Impact and Shock Loads: Some heavy-duty machinery may experience frequent impact and shock loads, which can lead to fatigue and failure in the flexible coupling. Choosing a coupling with high shock load capacity and fatigue resistance is vital to ensure longevity and reliability.
- Regular Maintenance: Heavy-duty machinery demands rigorous maintenance schedules to monitor the condition of flexible couplings and other components. Timely inspection and replacement of worn or damaged couplings are essential to prevent unexpected downtime and costly repairs.
- Coupling Selection: Properly selecting the right type of flexible coupling for the specific application is crucial. Different types of couplings offer varying levels of misalignment compensation, torque capacity, and environmental resistance. Choosing the wrong coupling type or size can lead to inefficiencies and premature failures.
Despite these challenges, using flexible couplings in heavy-duty industrial machinery can provide significant advantages. By carefully considering the application requirements, selecting high-quality couplings, and implementing regular maintenance protocols, engineers can overcome these challenges and enjoy the benefits of flexible couplings, including increased equipment lifespan, reduced maintenance costs, and improved overall system performance.
How does a flexible coupling handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment?
A flexible coupling is designed to accommodate various types of misalignment between two rotating shafts: angular misalignment, parallel misalignment, and axial misalignment. The flexibility of the coupling allows it to maintain a connection between the shafts while compensating for these misalignment types. Here’s how a flexible coupling handles each type of misalignment:
- Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the two shafts are not collinear and form an angle with each other. Flexible couplings can handle angular misalignment by incorporating an element that can flex and bend. One common design is the “spider” or “jaw” element, which consists of elastomeric materials. As the shafts are misaligned, the elastomeric element can deform slightly, allowing the coupling to accommodate the angular offset between the shafts while still transmitting torque.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment, also known as offset misalignment, occurs when the axes of the two shafts are parallel but not perfectly aligned with each other. Flexible couplings can handle parallel misalignment through the same elastomeric element. The flexible nature of the element enables it to shift and adjust to the offset between the shafts, ensuring continuous power transmission while minimizing additional stresses on the machinery.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment, also called end-play misalignment, occurs when the two shafts move closer together or farther apart along their common axis. Flexible couplings can handle axial misalignment through specific designs that allow limited axial movement. For instance, some couplings use slotted holes or a floating member that permits axial displacement while maintaining the connection between the shafts.
By providing the capability to handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment, flexible couplings offer several advantages for power transmission systems:
- They help to prevent premature wear and damage to the connected equipment, reducing maintenance and replacement costs.
- They minimize vibration and shock loads, enhancing the overall smoothness and reliability of the machinery.
- They reduce the risk of equipment failure due to misalignment-induced stresses, improving the system’s operational life.
- They allow for easier installation and alignment adjustments, saving time and effort during setup and maintenance.
Overall, flexible couplings play a crucial role in handling misalignment and ensuring efficient power transmission in various industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-08-21