|Flexible pump rubber coupling 14515828 for excavators EC240 EC290
|Place of Origin
|ZheJiang , China
|Excavator Spare Parts
|Machinery Repair Shops, Retail, Construction works
|10000 Piece/Pieces per Day
|14515828 for excavators EC240 EC290
|pump rubber coupling
WHY CHOOSE US
1.More than 10 years experience in excavator spare parts field;
2.We are experts in CHINAMFG excavator parts and have in this industry since 2571
3.Original parts from suppliers with ensured and high quality;
4.Large range of spare parts scope for excavators;
5.Have parts in stock and give you short lead time;
6.Reasonable and competitive price;
HangZhou Junchi construction machinery Co., Ltd. is located in HangZhou logistics capital of China. We are a dealer specialized in excavator accessories, excavator parts genuine accessories one-stop shopping center. We provide all types of Volvo/LG/PC excavator spare parts for all kinds of excavator models.
It is convenient for you to buy all parts for Volvo/LG/PC excavators together.
JUNCHI is our own brand, which integrates our industry experience over the years to provide you with products with better prices and higher quality. We are committed to meeting all your needs for excavator parts and providing you with the most perfect excavator parts solution. Use the best quality and the most competitive price to obtain long-term cooperation with customers.
We sincerely hope to cooperate with all people around the world and welcome your visit to our company, In the meanwhile, we believe that through our continuous perfecting service system and technique, you can possess the world’s best products with the world’s first – class service!
Packing and shipment
Packing and shipment
1 We have many highly qualified engineers and sale managers, with wide and specific knowledge in the sale, and repair of construction machines, the sales team prides itself on its knowledge of heavy machinery coupled with exemplary after sales service .
2 We have our transfer warehouse for all the spare parts, the warehouse is about 2000 square meter, hold about USD5,000,000.00 spare parts anytime.
3 we have high-efficient logistics operation system,which ensure shipment is on time and right.
4 our product is all over the world.
5 we hope create the future together with every Volvo/LG/PC machine customers.
1.If I only know the excavator model, but can not offer parts No., what should I do ?
If possible, you can provide pictures of old products, nameplate or size of the parts.
2.How can I pay the order?
We can receive payment through T/T, L/C, Western Union.
3.When will get the items after I place order?
Once we receive your payment, we will deliver the goods within 24 hours; if not in stock , we will communicate with you before placing orders.
4.How can I do if there is something wrong with the items?
First of all ,we can assure the quality of our products ,if you really found something wrong ,pls provide pictures for us and we will check. After it is confirmed, pls return to us , we will offer the correct item.
5.What is your main products ?
We are specialized in excavator spare parts, such as engines/or parts, undercarriage parts, electronic parts, hydraulic parts , covering parts, attachments and so on. If you need other excavator parts, we also can supply as your requirements
How does a flexible coupling contribute to the longevity of connected equipment?
A flexible coupling plays a crucial role in enhancing the longevity of connected equipment in various ways. It acts as a mechanical interface between two shafts, connecting them while accommodating misalignment, dampening vibrations, and transmitting torque. Here’s how a flexible coupling contributes to the longevity of connected equipment:
- Misalignment Compensation: One of the primary functions of a flexible coupling is to compensate for both angular and parallel misalignment between two shafts. Misalignment can occur due to various factors, including thermal expansion, assembly errors, or settling of foundation, which can exert excessive stress on the connected equipment. By allowing misalignment, the flexible coupling reduces the stress transmitted to the shafts and connected components, preventing premature wear and failure.
- Shock and Vibration Dampening: Flexible couplings are designed to absorb shocks and dampen vibrations that occur during operation. Vibrations and shocks can be detrimental to connected equipment, leading to fatigue, wear, and premature failure of components. The coupling acts as a buffer, reducing the impact of vibrations and protecting the equipment from potential damage.
- Reduced Stress Concentration: A rigid coupling can create stress concentration points on the shafts, leading to fatigue and cracking over time. Flexible couplings distribute the load more evenly along the shafts, reducing stress concentration and minimizing the risk of failure.
- Transmitting Torque Smoothly: Flexible couplings transmit torque from one shaft to another smoothly, without introducing sudden torque spikes or shocks. This even torque transfer prevents sudden loading on connected equipment, minimizing the risk of damage or accelerated wear on gears, bearings, and other components.
- Controlling Torsional Vibrations: In systems where torsional vibrations are a concern, certain types of flexible couplings are designed to address this issue. These couplings help control torsional vibrations, which can be damaging to the equipment and cause premature failure.
- Thermal Expansion Compensation: When the equipment operates at different temperatures, thermal expansion can lead to misalignment between the shafts. A flexible coupling can accommodate the thermal expansion, ensuring that the connected equipment remains aligned and preventing stress on the components.
- Isolation from External Forces: External forces like impact loads or shaft disturbances can affect the connected equipment. A flexible coupling isolates the equipment from these external forces, protecting it from potential damage.
By providing these essential functions, a flexible coupling helps extend the lifespan of connected equipment by reducing wear and tear, preventing premature failures, and ensuring smooth, reliable operation. The longevity of the connected equipment ultimately results in reduced maintenance costs and increased productivity.
What are the factors influencing the thermal performance of a flexible coupling?
The thermal performance of a flexible coupling can be influenced by several factors, including:
- Material Composition: The material used in the construction of the flexible coupling can impact its thermal performance. Different materials have varying thermal conductivity and heat resistance properties, which can affect how well the coupling dissipates heat generated during operation.
- Operating Speed: The rotational speed of the flexible coupling can influence its thermal behavior. Higher speeds can result in increased friction, leading to more heat generation. Couplings designed for high-speed applications often incorporate features to manage and dissipate heat effectively.
- Power Transmission: The amount of power transmitted through the flexible coupling plays a role in its thermal performance. Higher power levels can lead to increased heat generation, and the coupling must be designed to handle and dissipate this heat without compromising its integrity.
- Environmental Conditions: The ambient temperature and surrounding environment can impact the thermal performance of the flexible coupling. In high-temperature environments, the coupling may need to dissipate heat more efficiently to avoid overheating.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for managing friction and heat generation within the coupling. Insufficient or inappropriate lubrication can lead to increased wear and heat buildup.
- Design and Geometry: The design and geometry of the flexible coupling can influence its thermal performance. Some coupling designs incorporate features such as cooling fins, ventilation, or heat sinks to enhance heat dissipation.
- Load Distribution: The distribution of loads across the flexible coupling can affect how heat is generated and dissipated. Proper load distribution helps prevent localized heating and reduces the risk of thermal issues.
Manufacturers consider these factors during the design and selection of flexible couplings to ensure they can handle the thermal demands of specific applications. Proper application and maintenance of the flexible coupling are also essential for optimizing its thermal performance and overall efficiency.
How do flexible couplings compare to other types of couplings in terms of performance?
Flexible couplings offer distinct advantages and disadvantages compared to other types of couplings, making them suitable for specific applications. Here is a comparison of flexible couplings with other commonly used coupling types in terms of performance:
- Rigid Couplings:
Rigid couplings are simple in design and provide a solid connection between two shafts, allowing for precise torque transmission. They do not offer any flexibility and are unable to compensate for misalignment. As a result, rigid couplings require accurate shaft alignment during installation, and any misalignment can lead to premature wear and increased stress on connected equipment. Rigid couplings are best suited for applications where shaft alignment is precise, and misalignment is minimal, such as in well-aligned systems with short shaft spans.
- Flexible Couplings:
Flexible couplings, as discussed previously, excel at compensating for misalignment between shafts. They offer angular, parallel, and axial misalignment compensation, reducing stress on connected components and ensuring smooth power transmission. Flexible couplings are versatile and can handle various applications, from light-duty to heavy-duty, where misalignment, vibration damping, or shock absorption is a concern. They provide a cost-effective solution for many industrial, automotive, and machinery applications.
- Oldham Couplings:
Oldham couplings are effective at compensating for angular misalignment while maintaining constant velocity transmission. They offer low backlash and electrical isolation between shafts, making them suitable for precision motion control and applications where electrical interference must be minimized. However, Oldham couplings have limited capacity to handle parallel or axial misalignment, and they may not be suitable for applications with high torque requirements.
- Gear Couplings:
Gear couplings are robust and can handle high torque levels, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications such as mining and steel mills. They offer good misalignment compensation and have a compact design. However, gear couplings are relatively more expensive and complex than some other coupling types, and they may generate more noise during operation.
- Disc Couplings:
Disc couplings provide excellent misalignment compensation, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. They have high torsional stiffness, making them ideal for applications where accurate torque transmission is critical. Disc couplings offer low inertia and are suitable for high-speed applications. However, they may be more sensitive to shaft misalignment during installation, requiring precise alignment for optimal performance.
The choice of coupling type depends on the specific requirements of the application. Flexible couplings excel in compensating for misalignment and vibration damping, making them versatile and cost-effective solutions for many applications. However, in situations where high torque, precision, or specific electrical isolation is necessary, other coupling types such as gear couplings, disc couplings, or Oldham couplings may be more suitable. Proper selection, installation, and maintenance of the coupling are essential to ensure optimal performance and reliability in any mechanical system.
editor by CX 2023-10-19