8A Excavator Hydraulic Flexible Coupling CF-A-008-S0 Rubber Coupling
|NO.||LB NO.||Model||OEM NO.||Name||NO.||LB NO.||Model||OEM NO.||Name||NO.||LB NO.||Model||OEM NO.||Name|
|2||FG-Q2002||MS110 DH55||30H 195*105||COUPLING||23||FG-Q2571||16AS||155*76||COUPLING||44||KLB-Q2044||S25S||163*58||COUPLING|
|4||FG-Q2004||EX200-2||40H 170*90||COUPLING||25||FG-Q2571||25A||185*102||COUPLING||46||KLB-Q2046||50AC||14T 205*40||COUPLING|
|7||FG-Q2007||45H||183*92||COUPLING ASSY||28||FG-Q2571||28AS||178*93||COUPLING||49||KLB-Q2049||50AM 16T||205*45||COUPLING|
|11||FG-Q2011||50H||195*110||COUPLING ASSY||32||FG-Q2032||50AS||205*108||COUPLING||53||KLB-Q2053||168mm*48m 26T 3H||COUPLING|
|12||FG-Q2012||110H||215*110||COUPLING||33||FG-Q2033||90A||272*140||COUPLING||54||KLB-Q2054||242mm*72mm 50T 8H||COUPLING|
|13||FG-Q2013||110H||215*110||COUPLING ASSY||34||FG-Q2034||90AS||272*140||COUPLING||55||KLB-Q2055||295mm*161mm 48T 12H||COUPLING|
|14||FG-Q2014||140H||245*125||COUPLING||35||FG-Q2035||140A||262*132||COUPLING||56||KLB-Q2056||352mm*161mm 48T 8H||COUPLING|
|15||FG-Q2015||140H||245*125||COUPLING ASSY||36||FG-Q2036||140AS||262*132||COUPLING||57||KLB-Q2057||352mm*161mm 46T 8H||COUPLING|
|16||FG-Q2016||160H||255*134||COUPLING||37||FG-Q2037||E300B||16T 278*54||COUPLING||58||KLB-Q2058||318mm*72mm 50T 8H||COUPLING|
|17||FG-Q2017||160H||255*134||COUPLING ASSY||38||FG-Q2038||E450||16T 360*52||COUPLING||59||KLB-Q2059||315mm 42T||COUPLING|
|18||FG-Q2018||4A||104*53||COUPLING||39||FG-Q2039||SH430||12T 205*35||COUPLING||60||KLB-Q2060||268mm*100mm 42T 6H||COUPLING|
|19||FG-Q2019||4AS||104*53||COUPLING||40||FG-Q2040||SH200||14T 205*40||COUPLING||61||KLB-Q2061||167mm*90mm 47T 3H||COUPLING|
|20||FG-Q2571||8A||130*70||COUPLING||41||FG-Q2041||50ASM||20T 205*40||COUPLING||62||KLB-Q2062||182mm 42T||COUPLING|
|21||FG-Q2571||8AS||130*70||COUPLING||42||FG-Q2042||SH160(SH60)||15T 173*22||COUPLING||63||KLB-Q2063||220mm 46T||COUPLING|
Ntly Asked Questions:
Q1. What are your packaging conditions?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have a legally registered patent, we can package the goods in your branded box CHINAMFG receipt of your authorization letter.
Q2: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T 30% as deposit and 70% before delivery. We will show you photos of the products and packaging before you pay the balance.
Q3. What are your delivery terms?
A : FOB price
Q4. What is your delivery time?
A: Generally speaking, it takes 15 to 30 days after receiving the advance payment. The exact delivery time depends on the item and quantity of your order. Q5: How do you
keep our business in a long term good relationship?
A: 1. We maintain good quality and competitive prices to ensure our customers benefit;
2.We are sincere in doing business and making friends
1.Professional: we have about 10 years of experience in the field of mechanical parts and accessories .
2. Quality assurance: we cooperate with major OEM factories in China. We will check the goods strictly before sending to customers.
3. Competitive price: We offer wholesale price for OEM; high quality and after-sale parts.
4. All goods are sufficient to meet your one-stop purchase.
5. One-stop service: you can contact us at any time if you have any questions after you receive the goods. One sale will complete the whole case for the customer.
6. Cheapest shipping cost: We have cooperated with the best freight forwarder for many years, we can quote the cheapest way of shipping for you.
How does a flexible coupling contribute to the longevity of connected equipment?
A flexible coupling plays a crucial role in enhancing the longevity of connected equipment in various ways. It acts as a mechanical interface between two shafts, connecting them while accommodating misalignment, dampening vibrations, and transmitting torque. Here’s how a flexible coupling contributes to the longevity of connected equipment:
- Misalignment Compensation: One of the primary functions of a flexible coupling is to compensate for both angular and parallel misalignment between two shafts. Misalignment can occur due to various factors, including thermal expansion, assembly errors, or settling of foundation, which can exert excessive stress on the connected equipment. By allowing misalignment, the flexible coupling reduces the stress transmitted to the shafts and connected components, preventing premature wear and failure.
- Shock and Vibration Dampening: Flexible couplings are designed to absorb shocks and dampen vibrations that occur during operation. Vibrations and shocks can be detrimental to connected equipment, leading to fatigue, wear, and premature failure of components. The coupling acts as a buffer, reducing the impact of vibrations and protecting the equipment from potential damage.
- Reduced Stress Concentration: A rigid coupling can create stress concentration points on the shafts, leading to fatigue and cracking over time. Flexible couplings distribute the load more evenly along the shafts, reducing stress concentration and minimizing the risk of failure.
- Transmitting Torque Smoothly: Flexible couplings transmit torque from one shaft to another smoothly, without introducing sudden torque spikes or shocks. This even torque transfer prevents sudden loading on connected equipment, minimizing the risk of damage or accelerated wear on gears, bearings, and other components.
- Controlling Torsional Vibrations: In systems where torsional vibrations are a concern, certain types of flexible couplings are designed to address this issue. These couplings help control torsional vibrations, which can be damaging to the equipment and cause premature failure.
- Thermal Expansion Compensation: When the equipment operates at different temperatures, thermal expansion can lead to misalignment between the shafts. A flexible coupling can accommodate the thermal expansion, ensuring that the connected equipment remains aligned and preventing stress on the components.
- Isolation from External Forces: External forces like impact loads or shaft disturbances can affect the connected equipment. A flexible coupling isolates the equipment from these external forces, protecting it from potential damage.
By providing these essential functions, a flexible coupling helps extend the lifespan of connected equipment by reducing wear and tear, preventing premature failures, and ensuring smooth, reliable operation. The longevity of the connected equipment ultimately results in reduced maintenance costs and increased productivity.
What are the differences between flexible couplings and rigid couplings in terms of performance?
Flexible couplings and rigid couplings are two distinct types of couplings used in mechanical systems, and they differ significantly in terms of performance and applications.
- Torsional Flexibility: The primary difference between flexible and rigid couplings lies in their ability to handle misalignments and torsional flexibility. Flexible couplings are designed with elements, such as elastomeric inserts or metal bellows, that can deform or twist to accommodate shaft misalignments, angular offsets, and axial movements. On the other hand, rigid couplings do not have any flexibility and maintain a fixed connection between the shafts, which means they cannot compensate for misalignment.
- Misalignment Compensation: Flexible couplings can absorb and mitigate misalignment between shafts, reducing stress and wear on connected components. In contrast, rigid couplings require precise alignment during installation, and any misalignment can lead to increased loads on the shafts and bearings, potentially leading to premature failure.
- Vibration Damping: Flexible couplings, especially those with elastomeric elements, offer damping properties that can absorb and dissipate vibrations. This damping capability reduces the transmission of vibrations and shocks through the drivetrain, improving the overall system performance and protecting connected equipment. Rigid couplings, being solid and without damping elements, do not provide this vibration damping effect.
- Backlash: Flexible couplings can have some degree of backlash due to their flexibility, particularly in certain designs. Backlash is the play or free movement between connected shafts. In contrast, rigid couplings have minimal or no backlash, providing a more precise and immediate response to changes in rotational direction.
- Torque Transmission: Rigid couplings are more efficient in transmitting torque since they do not have any flexible elements that can absorb some torque. Flexible couplings, while capable of transmitting substantial torque, may experience some power loss due to the deformation of their flexible components.
- Applications: Flexible couplings are widely used in applications that require misalignment compensation, damping, and shock absorption, such as pumps, motors, and industrial machinery. On the other hand, rigid couplings are used in situations where precise alignment is critical, such as connecting shafts of well-aligned components or shafts that require synchronous operation, like in some encoder applications.
In summary, flexible couplings excel in applications where misalignment compensation, vibration damping, and shock absorption are required. They are more forgiving in terms of alignment errors and can accommodate dynamic loads. Rigid couplings, on the other hand, are used in situations where precise alignment and zero backlash are essential, ensuring direct and immediate power transmission between shafts.
Are there any safety considerations when using flexible couplings in rotating machinery?
Yes, there are several safety considerations to keep in mind when using flexible couplings in rotating machinery. While flexible couplings offer numerous benefits in terms of misalignment compensation, vibration isolation, and shock absorption, improper use or maintenance can lead to safety hazards. Here are some important safety considerations:
- Proper Installation: Ensure that the flexible coupling is installed correctly and securely following the manufacturer’s guidelines. Improper installation can lead to coupling failure, unexpected disconnection, or ejection of coupling components, which may result in equipment damage or injury to personnel.
- Alignment: Proper shaft alignment is essential for the reliable and safe operation of flexible couplings. Misaligned shafts can cause excessive stress on the coupling and connected components, leading to premature wear and possible failure. Regularly check and maintain proper shaft alignment to prevent safety risks.
- Operating Conditions: Consider the environmental and operating conditions of the machinery when selecting a flexible coupling. Some couplings are designed for specific temperature ranges, hazardous environments, or corrosive atmospheres. Using a coupling that is not suitable for the operating conditions can compromise safety and performance.
- Torque and Speed Limits: Always operate the flexible coupling within its specified torque and speed limits. Exceeding these limits can cause coupling failure, leading to unexpected downtime, equipment damage, and potential safety hazards.
- Maintenance: Regularly inspect and maintain the flexible coupling to ensure its continued safe operation. Check for signs of wear, damage, or corrosion, and promptly replace any worn or damaged components with genuine parts from the manufacturer.
- Emergency Stop Mechanism: In applications where safety is critical, consider implementing an emergency stop mechanism to quickly halt machinery operation in case of coupling failure or other emergencies.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): When working with rotating machinery or during maintenance tasks involving couplings, personnel should wear appropriate PPE, such as gloves, eye protection, and clothing that can resist entanglement hazards.
- Training and Awareness: Ensure that personnel working with the machinery understand the potential hazards associated with flexible couplings and receive proper training on safe handling, installation, and maintenance procedures.
By adhering to these safety considerations, operators and maintenance personnel can mitigate potential risks and ensure the safe and reliable operation of rotating machinery with flexible couplings. Additionally, it is essential to comply with relevant safety standards and regulations specific to the industry and application to ensure a safe working environment.
editor by CX 2023-10-02